Sunday, March 11, 2012

Nameplates/Mastheads

http://www.newseum.org/todaysfrontpages/hr.asp?fpVname=TUR_TZ&ref_pge=gal&b_pge=16
I like the way the title fades into the image, I think it's unique and contemporary. I also like the overall shape of the masthead and how it's not just a rectangle, I would like to do something like this for my newsletter.

http://www.newseum.org/todaysfrontpages/hr.asp?fpVname=FL_FT&ref_pge=gal&b_pge=3
I really like the font on this one, and I like the "O" in "Today". I also like the colors and the effect of perspective with the fold in the masthead.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, I believe both mastheads are unique. The way the title fades into the image on the first one and the font play for the 'O' in the second one.

Katherine W. said...

I agree that it's really cool how the title fades, but I'm not sure the name of the paper. Sunday Zam?

TyvChan said...

I like the Florida Today nameplate because it is bright and unique. The Sunday Zam paper is nice but the fact that the name is covered could be a problem.

Stephanie Lara said...

I like the first nameplate. It incorporates the name and the index with graphics. That is something you don't see every day.

Post a Comment