For furniture piece, I chose this side table with removable trays. It's priced at $1700.
I like the clean lines and the use of a darker wood. The texture of the wood gives it a more earthy, sturdy feel. The table can function for both indoor and outdoor use. I really like the dual purpose of the trays as a tray or tabletop.
from: http://www.dwr.com/product/tray-rack-side-table.do?sortby=ourPicks
For kitchen object, I chose these indexed cutting boards priced at $75. I like the color coding of the boards, makes it easy to use the same certain board for certain foods. The colors are fresh and clean, very appropriate for a kitchen. The streamlined box gives it a really modern, expensive look. Also keeps the boards organized and together. I hate that my personal cutting boards are always falling over inside the cabinets, so this is neat.
from http://www.momastore.org/


2 comments:
i like the cutting boards idea. we used a similar system at my work and if i had a lot of cutting boards i'd like to do it too. it's more sanitary.
Cute cuting boards. And I like the table with removable trays. I am big fan of form and function in design. Good choices!
Post a Comment