www.momastore.org
Vintage Vacuum Stopper; $40. I chose this for something I would want to use in the kitchen because as a wine lover I really need one of these to keep my wine fresh. The name says vintage but I feel that this has a modern look because of the steel.
www.dwr.com
Line Bar; $3,795. I chose this furniture design because it is truly amazing. I don't collect a lot of wine, but I do love wine and would like to collect it in the future, and I think that this would be an amazing piece of furniture to have to store all off my wine stuff altogether. I also like how the designer, Nathan Yong, described the inspiration of this design to be inspired "by the language of turntables and entertainment units from the 1960s."


3 comments:
I like the vintage vacuum stopper cause it functional and doesn't look half bad. Something I would buy.
I like the design elements in the wine cabinet. When the doors are closed it has a retro feel with the horizontal wood bars. There's alot of compartments with different shapes and purposes, and I like that the cabinet camoflauges it when closed.
The line bar is so different. I like the style. The "window blind" touch is very unique. The shelf setup is perfect for storage with the drawers and the wine rack.
Post a Comment