Sunday, April 15, 2012

Money no object

www.dwr.com

I like this sofa. It's one of the Muse Collection in the website "Design within Reach". It will run from $2400 - $3850. The sofa looks comfortable with its' thick fluffy pillow tops and I would love to sit, maybe even lay down and fall asleep on this.


www.momastore.org

I love wine and wine glasses. I don't have a collection right now and would absolutely love some. The elegance of wine and the wine glass draws me. These are called the Vinum Tasting set and run about $116.

2 comments:

Kat K said...

I like the wine glasses! The variety in shape and size gives a great wine connoisseur look.

Stephanie Lara said...

Love the sofa, but with a black dog that would not work at my house. It's clean and simple. And I hope it's comfy for that price.

Post a Comment