Sunday, April 15, 2012

If Money Was NOT An Object



I chose this armchair from Design Within Reach because the use of color really caught my eye. Also the asymmetrical lines in the pattern keeps your eyes moving throughout the whole piece. It also looks like the texture would be very smooth. Overall, it is a very sleek and modern piece that you can get for the very "affordable" price of $2,400.


I LOVE these glasses from MOMA. The use of bright colors and the curve of the glass is all very modern and eye-catching. I'm assuming the texture would be smooth since it is glass, but who knows? They are $70 for a set of 6, might be something to splurge on in the future.

3 comments:

Fabian Juarez said...

That chair looks like an easter egg. What's the material they used for this. Looks like a hard surface. Don't know if it will be comfortable but it certainly looks unique.

Brandi Sebek said...

I do like the bold colors in the chair. It is very unique and the white lines really stand out against the maze of colors. I do agree though that it looks very uncomfortable.

briannajones said...

I love those glasses! I love the unique curved design and the bright colors are so cute, and I agree very modern! I would totally buy these, if money wasn't an object! :)

Post a Comment