Saturday, January 28, 2012

Business Card (6:30 Mon.)

As a gimmick card I like this one. It's by a guy who's a mechanical engineer. I think it is a pretty smart way to design a business card. It shows that this guy can be creative with his work and still be functional at the same time.

As for the functional card, I chose this divorce lawyer's card based on its' qualities. For one it is a single card for any person but then after a married couple going through a divorce gets a hold of it they can "SEPARATE" the card in half. Each half of the card has the lawyers information, so it's a normal business card with a nice added twist.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definitely agree with the divorce card, I almost picked it myself. It would be extremely functional for a couple going through a divorce. I like the mechanical engineers card, but once you unfold and shape it, it would just be a nuisance trying to carry it around.

Sarah Vasquez said...

Ha. I just noticed that the divorce card had the contact information on there twice for each person. That's really clever.

briannajones said...

I also agree with your post about the divorce card. It's just such a clever idea, and it's very professional. I get the idea behind the mechanical engineer card, but I have to agree with Cortney, once unfolded it would be a pain to try and put it together and I just feel it has way too much going on.

Katie Barnhart said...

I also like the divorce card. It's clever and realistic without being too jokey.

Katie Barnhart said...

I also like the divorce card. It's clever and realistic without being too jokey.

J Dyer said...

The divorce card is genius, and quite funny... definitely functional for his job. The engineer's card is cool, showcases his talent. but I have to agree, would be inconvenient to carry around... I probably wouldn't even get around to assembling it.

Stephanie Lara said...

The gimmick card is very cool, but without directions I wouldn't have a clue how to unfold it. Still it's very creative.

Post a Comment