Greetings Bobcats,
Business Cards are a commodity. It can help you stand out in a crowd or be purely functional.
I would like you to post 2 business cards, one that is gimmick oriented and one that is functional.
You may use the sites below or find your own.
You need to post the images of the cards and explain why you like or dislike and its category.
Always source the site.
http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2009/05/100-really-creative-business-cards/
http://naldzgraphics.net/inspirations/60-most-beautiful-and-creative-business-cards-design/
http://freelanceswitch.com/general/18-smokin-hot-business-card-designs/
http://logodesignerblog.com/creative-business-cards-design-inspiration/
3 comments:
I found 2 cards I really liked. The first one in the gimmic category was: http://netdna.webdesignerdepot.com/uploads/business_cards/10.jpg. I think its really funny in a way that it plays off of Google and makes it stand out over other laser printing companies. I got it from http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2009/05/100-really-creative-business-cards/. The next one I really liked was in the functional category. I love how clever it is and useful because if I were to get a card like this, I would use it and it would stand out over other cards I get because I would see who was actually promoting themselves. I got it from http://naldzgraphics.net/inspirations/60-most-beautiful-and-creative-business-cards-design/ and it is: http://naldzgraphics.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/b5.jpg
Those were pretty original business cards. The unique design on both the cards really stood out to me. The google card was clever in that it really looked like it was part of Google's search engine. The "Did you mean:" part of it cracked me up but also grabbed my attention. It is very asthetically pleasing.
The pop out card plays well as a attention grabber but I feel as if with time the card will fall or rip apart. As for durability that is a fail on my book. As for creativity a big plus.
^Ignore my above post. I re-did it in the actually posting part :p
Post a Comment