Functional:
This card not only advertises the company, but provides potential clients with a sample of their product.
The color scheme and the packaging also pertain to the business.
Gimmick:
This card is memorable. It showcases the creator's art/craft/design ability, but it doesn't tell much about exactly what she designs. However, personally, I would like to have some actual matches.
from http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2009/05/100-really-creative-business-cards/


5 comments:
I completely agree with you for both examples. Everyone always loves a little gift, so the lush card is definitely something to keep. As for the Art Craft Design card, while it is something cute, i have no idea how a matchbook relates to an artist. It's also not convenient to carry around.
I agree for the business cards as well. I think the matchbook is interesting, yet again no clue why it relates.
I would also have to agree, while the matchbook would stand out, it doesn't relate to the business. I think an actual matchbook would be better. The lush card is a great idea, allowing the customer to sample the product.
I really like the functional card you picked. It has a uniqueness that makes it stand out while also providing all information needed. The sample of their product is the cherry on top.
I really like your choices, especially the functional one. That is very unique and awesome they included a sample of the product with the business card. The gimmick business card is cute and stands out, definitely memorable!
Post a Comment