Thursday, January 26, 2012

Business Card Examples (3:30 Class)

I think I was supposed to post on here...not comment! I found 2 cards I really liked. The first one in the functional category was:
<http://netdna.webdesignerdepot.com/uploads/business_cards/10.jpg.>
 I think its really funny in a way that it plays off of Google and makes it stand out over other laser printing companies. As well as being clever, I feel it is colorful and stands out to those who are interested in the laser printing company because of its originality. The card wasn't too much, and it grabs attention.
 I got it from http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2009/05/100-really-creative-business-cards/.


The next one I really liked was in the gimmic category. I feel it is clever and unique and that I would use it  because I would see who was actually promoting themselves. The only thing I don't like is durability. Like Fabian said, it is very creative yes, but durable NO. I don't think that it would stay in good condition very long. It would be tough to carry around in a wallet as well. I feel it would get torn or ripped very easily. It is: < http://naldzgraphics.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/b5.jpg>

I got it from http://naldzgraphics.net/inspirations/60-most-beautiful-and-creative-business-cards-design/

1 comment:

Fabian Juarez said...

Those were pretty original business cards. The unique design on both the cards really stood out to me. The google card was clever in that it really looked like it was part of Google's search engine. The "Did you mean:" part of it cracked me up but also grabbed my attention. It is very asthetically pleasing.
The pop out card plays well as a attention grabber but I feel as if with time the card will fall or rip apart. As for durability that is a fail on my book. As for creativity a big plus.

Post a Comment