Thursday, January 26, 2012

Business Cards

I love this card by Kelli Anderson. I think it's very functional, especially for bands. I am a freelance journalist that covers the music scene so this would be so helpful to me. I've gotten a lot of cards from bands that are just the band name, email and a link to one of their social media sites, but I never remember which member gave me the card. I just think this card is clever and will definitely stick in my mind if I was handed this.

Source: 60+ Most Beautiful and Creative Business Cards Design

I think this card is gimmicky. I don't even know what a fax machine has to do with her position as an account manager. I'm just not a fan of the design and would probably look confused if I was handed this card.

Source: 100 (Really) Creative Business Cards

1 comment:

Kisella Cardenas said...

I love both of these examples. The band card is such a great idea. It's not a typical business card and it's fun and quirky.

Post a Comment