Friday, January 27, 2012

Gimmick and Functional Business Cards

Gimmick:
http://www.offbeatearth.com/strange-business-cards/


This meat card is the epitome of a gimmick business card. It’s pretty difficult to read the font, so I’m sure not that many people would take the time to make out what the card actually says. It kind of reminds me of whenever you go to the grocery store and you grab a sample and act like you’re interested in what the lady is selling, but all you really want is the food and then forget about the product (or maybe that’s just me…). While I’m sure some people wouldn’t mind a tasty treat, once it’s been eaten, you will probably forget about the company.

Functional:

I think this is a great example of a functional business card for a tattoo artist. The image on the back looks very intricate and if it is the artist’s work, it’s like a little piece of his portfolio for potential clients to see. I think this card has personality and is a business card that would be worth keeping handy if you were interested in getting a tattoo.

1 comment:

Morgan Wallace said...

I love these examples! I love beef jerky so I would probably eat the card before I actually looked at the information haha

Post a Comment