Monday, April 9, 2012
If Money Was NOT A Factor
http://www.dwr.com/product/case-study-alpine-bed-queen.do?sortby=ourPicks
I LOVEEEE this bed from Design Within Reach! The bottom looks like little feet to me and I feel like it is very futuristic looking. This may sound weird, but it looks like something that you would see in Monsters Inc., but that's just me. It would make a room seem clean and sophisticated and that sounds very appealing for a future apartment!I feel like the color is very plain, but it is modern. The lines are the main thing I notice because there are many sorts of lines running all over it! Plus, its only $2,895.00....
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10182617/
I am really weird about cooking and cleaning and this would make my life complete. Those stoves with the coils and burners are very difficult to keep clean and take a while to heat up. THESE are amazing and are super sleek and easy to keep clean. The design is so futuristic and just overall amazing that it would make any kitchen look super spiffy in a jiffy. Its $599.00 as well, so it is relatively affordable! The lines in this image are very rounded and symmetrical which I love. You can't really tell the texture, but it is a stove and we all know how those feel (hopefully not when super hot...)
Anyways, these are my designs of what I would love to have. Maybe when I am rich I will be able to afford them!

4 comments:
That stove top is blowing my mind! I didn't even realize that's what it was at first... very cool.
I really like that contemporary bed, it have clean lines and a good warm color!
I almost chose the same bed for my post but I would definitely purchase it after I start making that big girl job kinda money. the design is clean and different and its a blank canvas so any color would look good with it
My aunt has that same stovetop. Definitely adds a sleek modern element to the kitchen instead of the typical stove tops with the bulky burners. So easy to clean too!
Post a Comment