Wednesday, April 11, 2012

money is an object but not here














http://www.dwr.com/ egg chair $7,028 for regular fabric and $16,000 in cowhide or elegant leather





source:momastore.org kitchen timer $20

I chose this chair because of the color at first and the design is very modern. Its called an egg chair and that's exactly what it resembles. It looks like you could just find total relaxation in this chair because of the curves that would naturally fit your body and feel really enclosed in it. It appears to be very soft as well.


I chose the kitchen tape timer because i thought it was a neat idea on an old concept. Usually tape measures are for building elements or measuring distances on walls for design purposes but why not a kitchen timer? It has sleek lines and is smooth and shiny making it aesthically pleasing and has the hint of color with the actual timer part.

4 comments:

Morgan Wallace said...

I LOVE THE CHAIR. So much! It is very futuristic looking, and it looks highly comfortable- Good pick!

Anonymous said...

The chair looks super comfortable and I love the red. The timer is very unique, very cool idea.

Fabian Juarez said...

The timer is cool. A unique and aesthetic way to a countdown. The chair looks like Dr.Evil's chair but in red. Looks comfy and my legs would love the leg rest. I would very much like to buy that egg chair.

Sarah Vasquez said...

I love that chair. It looks really comfortable because of the way it's shaped. The curves looks like they would shape to your figure. The red stands out really well and makes you want to sit in it.

Post a Comment