Sunday, April 8, 2012

Postcards


I liked this one as a vintage postcard, because I felt like if I received this in the mail I would like to cut out the paper doll.  I think that it would be a good postcard to send to a child because then they would also be getting a gift along with a little note.
http://www.vintagepostcards.com/


I liked this postcard from post secrets because I feel like everyone can relate to this one.  The fonts used are very interesting because you can tell the emotion with each different font.  The girls face in the background is also an interesting concept.
http://postsecretarchive.com/

1 comment:

briannajones said...

I like the first post card too because it's cute and functional with the paper doll design. The second post card definitely made me chuckle, but the overall design is interesting and I agree that most can relate to it's message in some way or another.

Post a Comment