I picked this as my kitchen item because I love fondue... but I would never think of making it at home (now I can!) It's pretty simple... black and blue. But it looks like the kabobs come with a different colored top which can be good so you know whose is whose if you're having a group dinner. This is priced at $59.99
I chose this Line Bar from http://www.dwr.com/ for my piece of "furniture".
I chose this Line Bar from http://www.dwr.com/ for my piece of "furniture".It's made of solid american walnut wood, leather drawer pulls and a chromed steel stemware rack. I like the multidemensional aspects of the box and how it isn't symmetrical with the fillings. I also like how the mini lines of wood on the outside of the piece are drastically different than the open squares on the inside. It's valued at $3,295.00.
3 comments:
I really like the furniture piece you chose, it combines a lot of different lines and textures to make an awesome storage piece. The color is warm and pleasing to the eye as well.
I like the furniture piece as well. It is very clean and sophisticated looking and the storage in it looks great! The fondue thing is really sweet too. I have never really had legit fondue besides a chocolate fountain, so that looks like a fun thing to have around the house to change up the meals a bit!
I like the line bar, I could see this is a fancy house with a huge dinner table! It is very symmetrical, with drawers in the top corner and box shelves in the bottom.
Post a Comment