http://postsecretarchive.com/
This postcard caught my attention because naturally I'm just drawn to pretty much any photos of the sky, and I really liked the picture. Also, the words are kind of funny, or at least I was amused by them. I don't like the font choice at all, I feel it doesn't go with the message on the post card. Actually, I'm not sure I feel that the message goes with the background photo at all. The only good thing besides the photo I guess I could say about the photo is that the person swinging and the placement of the words creates movement and your it's visually appealing because your eyes move around the postcard as well.
http://www.vintagepostcards.com/
I chose this vintage postcard because I think it's cute. The little girl cartoon gives the overall postcard a classic look, and I like the overall design and the colors as well.


1 comment:
I really like that postcard of the swinger. The colors of the sky really pops and that is a crazy font. It gives the whole image a sense of movement.
Post a Comment