Sunday, February 5, 2012

Letterhead & Logo

source: http://www.letterheady.com/
I chose this letterhead because it's fun and a good uses the space on the page well. Your eyes follow the animation in a certain order that leads you up to the start of the page and the message you were intended to read. It's a good representation of the Chuck Jones and what he does.

source: http://www.deadprogrammer.com/starbucks-logo-mermaid/
The logo for starbucks coffee utilizes both pictures and words well. I like that color scheme and circular shape. It's a logo that has become universally recognized.

3 comments:

Lauren Clark said...

I agree with your comments about the Starbucks logo. The symbol is so widely recognized, that they no longer need to use their name in it.

J Dyer said...

I like your choices. Starbucks has definitely joined the ranks of other companies that don't require explanations on their logos. I also like the letterhead you chose... didn't think about how it draws your eye back to an intended point until you menitioned it.

Grayson Arnold said...

I agree, the letterhead really demonstrates Jones' work and creativity; it's a very fun and intricate design.

Post a Comment