I really like this logo. I was on the hunt for a new beer one night and this big red hand caught my eye. It being a Colorado brewery I was confident it would be good one, and it was. The image connects to the brand name, the text tells you exactly what product the company offers and even where it's made (with breweries location is important). Just a clean, simple logo that gets the job done. I pulled it from the webstite at www.lefthandbrewing.com
I chose this letterhead because it's direct. It announces pretty boldy who this letter is from. The info is there at the bottom, the little images along the side further demonstrate what the company is about (as if the name doesn't do the trick). Again, just simple and straight forward. I found it at a site called www.signsallsigns.com


3 comments:
The big, red hand on the logo is definitely eye-catching and attention-grabbing. It for sure wouldn't go unnoticed. The letterhead seems to fit perfectly with the company it belongs too.
This logo really makes you stop and look at it, making you want to find out more about the company.
I like the logo, it is difficult to find a logo that also conveys information about the company.
Post a Comment