Sunday, February 5, 2012

Logo and Letterhead



I chose this Muppet's letterhead because I believe it does a great idea of capturing attention, who doesn't recognize Kermit? I believe it controls the space well, I love that they use a speech bubble for the white space. It conveys that it is Kermit talking and giving you the information, which is cute and evoked feelings from my childhood.

Source: http://www.letterheady.com

For my logo I chose the Dallas Cowboys' star. I believe sport's logos are probably some of the most highly recognized logos in the U.S. and make their owners millions of dollars a year in memorabilia. Love it or hate it, who doesn't recognize that blue and white star?




1 comment:

JanBanks said...

I like both of your selections. I thought the talking bubble was very fun and crative in the letterhead and agree with the cowboys logo being highly recognizable.

Post a Comment