Sunday, February 5, 2012

Logo & Letterhead

                                       http://www.letterheady.com/post/2712131744/andywarhol
I love this letterhead idea. It's very simple but still creative and describes Andy Warhol's style. It captures attention through the artistic design and people would be able to relate the logo to Warhol without having to read the print. 


I think this letterhead is adorable! The design captures attention by filling out most of the paper, not just the heading. It's cute, creative and evokes a happy and familiar feeling to those looking at it.

3 comments:

Sarah Vasquez said...

I love Andy Warhol's letterhead. I think it represents him well. My only complaint is that it takes so much space on the page that there's not much room for the actual letter, but it's Andy Warhol. I don't see him writing letters much.

Stephanie Lara said...

I like the Warhol letterhead too. Very cool. Most people would think it looks sloppy and like he wrote it crayon without a care in the world, but it's very artsty.

Brandi Sebek said...

I agree with the prior comments. I love the Andy Warhol letterhead as well. It is a little hard to make out all of the information but I like that it alternates each separate item of information by alternating colors. Very random like most of his work but all together a good representaion of him and his works.

Post a Comment