Sunday, February 5, 2012

Letterheads and Logos

I have always liked the Oakley brand logo, It is simple, yet attractive and has become very recognizable.
Oakley Logo


I like this letterhead because it is attractive and attention grabbing and also conveys the theme and purpose of the company it represents very well.


4 comments:

Corinne Brinkmann said...

I like the logo you chose, Oakley has made their logo well known and it stands out everywhere and is widely used. I also like the letterhead you chose. I chose the same one because it grabbed my attention and is very unique

Brandon Toussant said...

I have to agree with Corinne, the Oaklry logos is very unique and commonylu nown to be associated with the company. Plus I like the more simply logos that speak for themselves than being overly graphic and too colorful.

JanBanks said...

I'm in the same boat. I really like both of your selections. The letterhead really grabbed my attention. I especially like the lion in the background.

Austin Fain said...

The letterhead is fantastic. Although complex, its denotations of elegance and class are all very well placed.

Post a Comment