Sunday, February 5, 2012

Logos & Letterheads

Letterhead


I thought this letterhead was very bold and caught my eye. It clearly conveys without reading a single word on the page that it is for a housing company. All of the information needed can be found at the top and bottom of the white space; however, the bold colors and picture will be what you commonly first remeber about this letterhead.


Logo


It took me just a second at first, but I this this logo from IBM is very creative and while its like a game of Pictionary, it also has the stripped "M" that is normally associated with IBM. Very cleaver in my opinion!

http://businesslogos.blog.com/

2 comments:

James H. said...

Yeah that logo is neat. Your're right, people would associate that M with IBM, so keeping it in there is smart. But at the same time the other images lend a playful touch to it. I like it a lot.

Lauren Clark said...

I love the IBM logo! It's very creative and fun, but i'm not so sure that without some examination that it would be easily recognizable for most.

Post a Comment