Sunday, February 5, 2012

Logo, letterhead. Monday night class (6:30-9:20)


http://creattica.com/logos/hotmedia/28
I chose this logo because it is simple, clean and has a creative design that goes with the name of the company.




http://www.letterheady.com
I chose this Apple letterhead because I liked that it was simple, straight to the point and has all of the necessary information without having to clutter the page. The Apple logo is so widely known that I feel with the letterhead representing the company really needs to be as simple as possible, this letterhead does just that.

2 comments:

James H. said...

I really like that logo. Sharp colors, clean design. Clever having the flame blue instead of orange or red. Most peole think hot, they think red. But the hottest flames are blue.

Mariah Maltos said...

I love the letterhead, it is classic and simple. All the necessary information is still at the bottom, and it flows well.

Post a Comment