News
I chose this infographic showing what the most recent presidential candidates are worth (financially). This graphic itself is somewhat understated and conservative, but it gets the point across. You may need to click on the source link if you'd like to see a larger image; otherwise it is almost impossible to read the information at the bottom.
Feature
Being that I am as impatient as they come I liked this infographic titled Instant America. It has some interesting information about how impatient Americans are.
Source: http://dailyinfographic.com/ (March 19, 2012)

3 comments:
Hahaha I love the instant America infographic, it was super easy to read, enternaining, and kept my attention! The news one does have very small print, I'm not really sure where they would be able to use this, definitley not on TV, and most likely not in a paper. I guess online?
The instant America infographic is an good example of well thought out, easy to read design. The information is easy to process but visually appealing as well. I enjoyed reading it.
I agree with you guys on the instant America infographic as well. It used consistent themes and colors. I liked it because I could relate to it. It was simply and easy to follow.
Post a Comment