www.newseum.org
I chose this one because it immediately appealed to me. This is the kind of layout I would do for my own newspaper. I like how Financial is big and bold and black and chronicle is more narrow. The contrast of the two fonts works for some reason. It is well orgnaized and I like the picture on the right. It it not too big or distracting. My only complaint is there is a lot of small text in this masthead. I can't read it all and it is a bit much. but i really love the left side of it.
www.newseum.org.
I love can't even read this own and I like it. It isn't too text heavy and the spacing is good. I don't know if it is just their language but i like the connecting letters. It is a simple easy font and i like the minimal use of color.


No comments:
Post a Comment