Feature
http://www.coolinfographics.com/
I chose this infographic because with the colors it really gets your attention, as well as the little cartoon guys. They did a good job telling their story visually than by just writing a paragraph about online dating tips. I think that it fulfilled its purpose!
News
http://newsgames.gatech.edu/blog/2009/08/daily-infographics-weather-and-traffic.html
I thought that this was a really interesting infographic, and conveyed the information really well. And since personally I have always wondered why this happens I was drawn in and read it all. I also like how they numbered the cars to match the explanation that was going on.
6 comments:
I like the freeway info graphic as it gives a good amount of information but the design of the info graphic makes it fun too read.
I really like the first one! The colors remind me of love and valentines day, which is perfect because its about dating. It has some really useful info too and it was entertaining to read. Maybe I try online dating?...
OMG - I was in that freeway graphic a month ago! Except the guy didn't see all the brakes lights and totaled my car! That is really interesting. I see this happening all the time. You start braking for some reason and then you realize there was no reason to brake at all. ERR!
haha the first one is cute. it is entertaining and fun
I really like the first one. So funny and so true. I like the use of cartoon people, it keeps it fun and light yet adresses some serious issues in regards to online dating.
I think the freeway graphic is great for our location. Many people have to travel to jobs in Austin and the highway is always at a standstill entering Austin. The rolling design of the freeway picture draws your eye-line throughout the entire graphic. There is plenty of information to get the message accross without being to cluttered.
Post a Comment