
The layout of this weather infographic is striking and definitely draws the reader's attention to it through the use of color. The detailed info that it contains also grabs the readers attention and holds it since there are interesting visuals to back up the data.
Source: http://infographicsnews.blogspot.com/

Feature
This is a fun feature infographic about the "health" benefits of Guiness vs. regular beer. The way the graphics are placed keeps your eyes moving down the page to see all of the info, and the way that the charts, graphs, etc. are changed from one format to another also helps draw attention to the info that's being presented.
Source: http://www.coolinfographics.com/
2 comments:
I like the weather infographic. I know Texas weather is crazy, but this puts it in perspective. The colors make it easy to understand. There's a lot of clatter, but it's spaced enough so it doesn't look cluttered.
I like how they used a variety of different graphs.
Post a Comment