Letterhead
http://www.letterheady.com/
I love this letter head, it is super simple and clean. The only thing is, is that it doesn't have contact information on it which would make it difficult to get in contact.
Logo
http://creattica.com/logos/night-radio/72865
I thought this was a cute logo, the idea of taking the D and making it into a moon is very creative. Also using the black on the background plays up the whole night idea.
9 comments:
I agree with you. I think these are both great examples of a logo and letterhead. They are both so simple and make great statements without extra text and crazy fonts, colors, borders, etc.
It would be nice though if the letterhead had the persons contact info in one small line along the bottom.
I love the letterhead. I think most celebrities just list their name because people will keep them for souvenirs. They'll usually frame them. I think his signature at the top says it all.
The Frank Sinatra letterhead is very memorable and it is probably true that anyone who gets a letter like this would probably frame it and try to keep it for as long as possible.
I really like the Night Radio logo. Pretty creative
I like the Frank Sinatra letterhead, very personal.
I like the Frank Sinatra letterhead, very personal.
I like the Frank Sinatra letterhead, very personal.
I like the Frank Sinatra letterhead, very personal.
Post a Comment