Sunday, March 25, 2012

Infographic


This is an example of a News Infograph. It offers the reader data while also beingaesthetically pleasing. People like to read charts and graphs that are clean and easy to understand. I like that these are all very simple and clean. Source: http://www.onextrapixel.com/2010/05/21/huge-infographics-design-resources-overview-principles-tips-and-examples/




I like this example of Feature Infographic, it is informative but also really interesting to look at. It is somewhat cluttered but that's helps keep the attention of the reader. Source http://www.onextrapixel.com/2010/05/21/huge-infographics-design-resources-overview-principles-tips-and-examples/

7 comments:

ClairePagel said...

I like the infographic about the starbucks and mcdonalds, because the images and the colors really stood out and caught my attention and held it so that I would actually read it.

Anonymous said...

The McDonald's and Starbuck infograph caught my eye right away and made me want to read to find out what it was about.

James H. said...

The restaurant infographic is neat. I see McDonald's, Starbucks, Burger King, etc, along with charts and graphs and I want to know what this thing is about. There's a lot going on but it's not cluttered. Everything is spaced nicely.

Tess Jones said...

I like the visual contrast with the use of different colors for both of the Infographics you chose.

Tess Jones said...

I like the visual contrast with the use of different colors for both of the Infographics you chose.

Tess Jones said...

I like the visual contrast with the use of different colors for both of the Infographics you chose.

Brandon Toussant said...

I particarly like the layout and design of the feature lead you mentioned. I feel it is more alerting when it is mroe appealing to the reader's eye.

Post a Comment