Saturday, March 31, 2012

Multimedia - Fabian Juarez

I know this is news story but considering it popularity to the remix song below it might have turned to pop culture. I mean Antoine Dodson blew up after this.
"Hide yo kids, Hide yo wife"





------------------------------------------------------------

I think this pop culture news story is hilarious. Kim getting flour bombed is an epic day on my books. Don't get me wrong I feel for the girl and I'd probably be mad too but it still makes someone laugh.



5 comments:

Stephanie Lara said...

My coworkers and I watched that first video and were cracking up. I love funny news stories. People call 911 acting like that too and it's hard to get information out of them. Sometimes you have to bite your tongue to keep from laughing. Good video!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy watching funny news stories, some of the stuff people say is absolutely outrageous.

Tess Jones said...

Hide yo kids hide yo wife is a great example of a news story. I used it in my blog also because it was such a huge hit.

Tess Jones said...

Hide yo kids hide yo wife is a great example of a news story. I used it in my blog also because it was such a huge hit.

Mariah Maltos said...

Really funny picks! Who could ever forget "hide ya kids, hide ya wife!" And poor Kim getting bombed, had to admit it made me laugh!

Post a Comment