Thursday, March 29, 2012

Multimedia: YouTube

Multimedia: YouTube

I chose the following video for my news story. I use it often when training 911 call takers to break up the training sessions. It is an officer who calls 911 after eating pot brownies. I'll let it speak for itself.




I chose this E*Trade commercial for my pop culture video. This made the rounds at my office one day. It might not be as funny as some pop culture YouTube videos, but it makes me laugh every time.


4 comments:

Morgan Wallace said...

i LOVEEEE the E*Trade videos! The babies in it are so funny to me when they have adult voices! Definitely a great pick!!!

eg1266 said...

The E*Trade commercials are definitely the bomb! I sometimes wish the babies actually talked that in real life. But it was a good choice!

James H. said...

"I think we're dead." Ha!And I'm with the councilman. Why wouldn't these idiots get charged? I know if I pulled something like that I sure as hell would.

Corinne Brinkmann said...

The ETrade commercial is a good pop culture video because it relates to what the popular culture is attracted to these days, which is comedy.

Post a Comment