I chose this (news related) infographic because I thought the creativity was genius. It is definitely relevant to the recent March Madness that has been going on. Seeing the brand names on brackets really grabbed my attention, made me want to see what was going on with this chart. Turns out its the results of a survey of the most popular brands according to social media. . . number of tweets on Twitter and likes on Facebook etc.
coolinfographics.com
I chose this (feature) infographic because of its vivid colors and incorporation of actual Lego designs into its presentation. It not only presents a timeline, history and facts about LEGO, it also shows just how many different things you can build with Legos.
coolinfographics.com


2 comments:
I chose the Lego one as well! Hits home with that nostalgia.
I like the Lego one, because it is attractive in its design and easy to understand.
Post a Comment