Monday, March 26, 2012

Youtubes: TRON Dance & Occupy Austin

Pop Culture: TRON is great, and so are some of the jams in this video... those Japanese are so FUTURISTIC. Choreographing / lighting / music all A+






News: I picked this because it's the only piece of work I've done that I'll release in this class & am really very proud of. It was my first attempt at video reporting, or telling a 'visual narrative'. Occupiers are funny people, too.

3 comments:

Morgan Wallace said...

I really liked your news video. It was very personal and informative at the same time, and I feel like the emotion of each person is captured so greatly.

Isaiah Reed said...

Liked the Occupy Austin video, I think it does a really good job of letting people there express what they're there for. Also the camera work is pretty good.

Sarah Vasquez said...

There were some great quotes from the Occupy Austin video, but the audio in the background made it really hard to hear them even though I also think that noise was also needed. I love the various frames on each person. Some are centered. Some are extremely close-up. Some are off to the side. I think this breaks the continuity and gives people variety.

Post a Comment