^NEWS^http://infographicsnews.blogspot.com/2012/01/texas-and-weather-graphics-dallas.html
I found this infographic featuring the weather for Texas in 2011 on the Infographics News blogspot (originally from Dallas Morning News). The infographic includes a high amount of detailed information concerning Texas' weather; it is engaging, easy to read, colorful and very informative. Given the amount of information there is a good chance of being able to look over it multiple times and pick up new info every time. Good graphic.
^FEATURE^
http://demo.tracx.com/sxswinfographic/I know it's a little late, but I got this infographic about SXSW from tracx.com and it illustrates what the most popular social media outlets used during the festival were and the most popular subject matter among those outlets. I liked the portion showing how many more conversations there were about parties vs. panels this year in particular, and how it was depicted as a moon (panel discussions) orbiting a planet (party discussions). It flows really well overall and it's visually appealing; I also liked the part at the very end showing how many people posted about wishing they'd gone this year.

No comments:
Post a Comment