Sunday, March 25, 2012

Infographic

I got this feature infographic from http://www.coolinfographics.com/.



I like this because it's clever. I uses the heirarchy of sea animals to demonstrate who has the power in the corporate game. It's done on a grid, with the powerful at the top and the weak (consumers) at the bottom, all separated by tiers. The colors are nice and clean, nothing confuses the eye. This infographic could definitely stand alone, too. It's evenly displayed, too. Good use of negative space.


This news infographic I pulled from http://infographicsnews.blogspot.com/.





I thought this one was pretty cool. Beautiful images, for starters. This looks like someone typed onto a hand drawn canvas. The chatter is just beneath the headline in slightly bigger text, easily found. The callouts ring the main image are spaced nice and evenly. One might complain that some of the drawing is too small to be made out, but I think the target audience this type of infographic is made for (people who appreciate historical subject matter) expects this sort of detail. 


2 comments:

Grayson Arnold said...

I really liked the one for "Building Gobekli Tepe", it's a very creative way to be informative and visually pleasing, and they compliment each other rather than one overpowering the other.

Fabian Juarez said...

I agree with Arnold. Not only is this pleasing to the eye but it lets you look the lay of the land. I mean the way it looked back in the day and a prediction on exactly how this built this without our modern tools.

Post a Comment