Monday, March 26, 2012

Infographic

Infographics

Feature:

For the feature info-graphic I chose one on business cards because I thought it was useful and applicable to our class. It has a clear headline at the top of the page with many colors throughout the entire graphic that make it interesting and draw you in. In addition it lays out the steps and easily groups them for a simple step-by-step process of how to create your own business cards. 

News:


For the news info-graphic I thought this was a very interesting and informative one. Texas has the second worst average credit rating in all of the United States. This  info-graphic is clearly laid out and very simple to read while still being visually appealing. As the book states, to eliminate unnecessary writing they use a map instead of listing out all of the states.


1 comment:

Austin Fain said...

Although I think the very idea of Credit is un-American, and I think it's a false measurement of a whole lotta things... you're right, it was informative. Glad TEXAS got a solid Forest Green.

Post a Comment