Monday, March 26, 2012

YouTube Videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lKRLuBeJrU is the first video I chose for the news story from YouTube.com about Osama Bin Laden's death announcement.  It was originally from http://www.abcactionnews.com/. I chose this video for the news story because it is something I can relate to. We all remember where we were on September 11, 2001 and what we were doing at that exact moment. This video is about how people reacted to the news Osama Bin Laden was dead and where they were when they found out. They also discussed how they feel about it. I remember where I was when I heard both these stories and I think it is something I will be able to tell my kids when they are old enough to understand why these events are so important in American history.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1ScrJ0qMZA is the second video I chose for the pop culture video from YouTube.com and it's called "Shit Single Girls Say on Valentine's Day." It was originally uploaded to the site from hilarysmillary23. I am pretty sure everyone has seen the "Shit People Say when..." videos circulating on YouTube. I think they are all hilarious, and this one is one of my favorites because it is so true of how many of my friends act on Valentine's Day. I think these videos are funny because they are so stereotypical yet they are so true (somewhat) If you look up shit people say on YouTube you will come across so many different remakes of them it gets a little bit ridiculous, but it is always good for a little laugh!

2 comments:

Isaiah Reed said...

The Valentine's Day one is hilarious, and I like the way the camera cuts away to each girl and how their reactions are a little over the top. Great Choice.

Katie Barnhart said...

ive seen most the shit people say videos but ive never seen this one. it was ok. some of them i have literally laughed out loud at but not this one so much. the originals are still the funniest that the guys did

Post a Comment