This news story does a good job of using different angles and many different approaches to show the Occupy Wall Street seen. From the protesters in the background to close up shots in actual interviews, this makes the news story more dynamic.
This pop culture video shows many demonstrations of 'Tebowing'. With the still images that are mostly wide angle shots of many people Tebowing it does a good job of showing how much the fad has caught on. Many different camera styles are used and each puts the people Tebowing in the front and center of the image to make sure they're seen.
4 comments:
I LOVE the Tebowing video! It is so true how so many people caught onto this fad! People are always talking about Tebowing and I didn't realize it was big enough for a video to be made about it! Very American, very cool!
Tebow has taken the world by storm! I see a Jeremy Lin/Tim Tebow reality TV show in the near future.
The Tebowing video is great, it's crazy how much tebowing has caught on. It just takes one person to make a new, crazy fad.
I like how the first video was put together. Just like you mentioned, they used different angles to tell the story. I like the transition from each scene worked too. It gave you an idea of what it was like to be there.
Post a Comment