I chose this as my feature info graphic because I really liked the layout and way the information was presented. It was a more interesting way to read about the health benefits of beer! The tan color (reminding me of beer), made me want to grab one as I looked over the benefits. The different charts on the infographic were a nice and easy way to take in the information. I got this from http://www.coolinfographics.com/.
I chose this info graphic as my news source because it just struck me as a very typical news graphic. It shows the rain chart for Texas in 2011. The use of color to indicate the drought helps the reader see the lack of rain throughout Texas. It's informative and the colors do help liven it up and make it a tad more interesting. I got this source from http://infographicsnews.blogspot.com/.

1 comment:
I chose the beer one too, thought it was perfect for a feature inforgraphic. It grabbed my attention and had an easy descriptive layout
Post a Comment