
I chose this poster because it explains the movie so well and so easily. It shows how they are hungover and obviously had a rough night the night before. This depicts the story perfectly and draws the target audience in perfectly.


I chose this as my vintage poster because it stood out to me the most. It has good graphics that are large and easily visible from afar. I think it brings the target audience in because they know exactly what it is going to be about.
1 comment:
Well I guess I'll be the first to comment on the HANGOVER poster. Right away there is something wrong. One guy has his teeth missing, a baby in aviators is always funny, and the line of text says that these guys got more than what they bargained for.
Bluewater seems like its a trip. A trip into the deep blue sea and I see some odds that must be dealt with by the sea.
Post a Comment