Vintage:
from http://www.thevintageposter.com/ArtDetail.asp?Size=med&Inv=11108
"I favored this partiular vintage poster mainly due to it being simplicisticly understated yet speking volumes in the same instance...........I feel it speaks for itself. I LOVE IT!"
Movie:
from http://www.allposters.com/-sp/James-Bond-Posters_i4141715_.htm
"I really enjoyed this movie poster promoting the earlier James Bond movie franchise. The use of the basic black and white color scheme helps the audience focus on the true content of the poster.......to become informed about the film. Simple, straight-to-the-point,m and classic. Totally, my type of poster!"
2 comments:
The James Bond poster is a really good one. It gives a good idea of the type of character your getting with Bond with the coy smile right next to the gun. Quite brilliant.
I love both of these posters! The vintage poster is so simple and classy, but the touch of red makes it a more modern. The James Bond movie poster is perfection! Literally all you need is him in his suit and gun and it just works. The black and white is lovely.
Post a Comment