http://www.allposters.com/-sp/The-Hangover-Posters_i5187015_.htm
Vintage poster: I chose this poster because the colors are eye catching and the graphics are kept me looking at it. It is a bit mysterious yet you know that it has something do with magic. It makes me want to more about it what it is trying to portray.

3 comments:
I really like the second poster too because of the bright colors of the poster design and the design overall gives feelings of magic and mystery. I also like the cool font of the movie title.
I love the Aladdin poster because of the text and the interesting color choice. I like the swirl of the paint within the genie face. It's kind of whimsical and mysterious and to me it just exudes magic.
I've always liked the hangover poster, because it captures the movie so well. Anybody who's seen "The Hangover" can immediately relate to that poster.
Post a Comment