Sunday, February 19, 2012

Posters


Vintage poster
http://www.thevintageposter.com/


I chose this poster for my vintage example because I really liked the simple design. I like how everything is black and white, except for the red which leads you into the words, emphasizing the brand. I also like how the perspective is looking up at the girl, but when you see her face your eyes naturally lead down the dress into the brand name. 


Movie posters
http://www.allposters.com/-st/Movie-Posters_c101_.htm


I chose this movie poster because its a classic, and I like the color scheme. The red, bold font brings attention to the movie title, and the image of Audrey Hepburn leads you to the image of the two people kissing because the cigarette points at it, and then her high heel leads you also to the information on the poster, making everything in the design functional because it brings the attention to the movie title. 

-Brianna Jones

2 comments:

Katherine W. said...

I like the Breakfast at Tiffany's one as well!

Brandon Toussant said...

I swear these two posters were also two which on considered on posting myself. I totally agree with your choices. Like your style. :)

Post a Comment