Sunday, February 19, 2012

Posters

 I love this vintage poster. I love the color combinations and the font is eye-catching. The alignment of the font throughout the poster fits perfectly and the white space is used well. The spaces within the picture are  not too large, avoiding justified rivers.
This is one of my favorite older movies and the poster does it justice. The fire in the background shows the foreshadowing of things to come with the romance in the front. I love the shading and the way the poster was highlighted and put together, with the scenes from the movie adding to the foreshadowing. 

3 comments:

Kat K said...

Oops...Both of these are from Allposters.com!

James H. said...

That cat poster is wicked cool. It has two of my favorite things in it: cats and the word "noir" (my favorite genre of movie by far is film noir). Love those colors as well.

Brandi Sebek said...

I like the Gone With the Wind movie poster it is a classic! Great pick.

Post a Comment