Sunday, February 19, 2012

posters

Vintage: This is a very unique way to advertise vodka...I've never seen something like this before. They are making their product seem larger than life. Like sort of a whimsical alcohol. It doesn't even have any words, which I like. Vodka exploding out of a volcano with butterflies. I guess it doesn't really need words.
Movie: This is a really effective poster. It is dramatic, vibrant, and attention getting. You don't even need a description to know what this movie is about. Or at least it makes you want to know what it's about. And I think that is the main goal of movie posters, that is what they are trying to achieve. I've never seen this movie before but the poster makes me want to.


3 comments:

Brandi Sebek said...

I like the Vodka vintage poster it speaks for itself and does not have to use any words to explain the product.

Corinne Brinkmann said...

I really like the vintage vodka poster, it was very unique how they used the butterflies. The 127 hour poster is a great depiction of the movie and really brings the audience in with a thrilling graphic.

Jcalhoun said...

I agree on the vodka poster, it is simple but creative. It almost attracts your eyes and demands your attention.

Post a Comment