
Functional: This business card is a good example of a functional business card because it shows exactly what the persons profession is in a creative way. When someone sees the ruler on the business card they immediately know that that person is in architecture.


Gimmick: This is the business card I chose for a gimmick business card. It creates the shape of a cat which is the name of the software engineering business. That is memorable and creative and makes it easier for people to remember this particular business when thinking of software engineer to use.
2 comments:
The functional example is creative and simple enough not to be distracting, but there is no contact information. Perhaps it is on the back. I like the gimmick card; out of the box, but not too distracting either. Enough to grab your attention above the average business card and still informative.
I like the gimmick card, it reminds me of those billboards with the dog on them and his ears stick up over the top of the sign. Very eye catching!
Post a Comment