Logo
I like this logo because it is simple and clean. The simplicity keeps you focused on the image, but the arrow draws the eyes up just a bit. I searched around, but couldn't find what company this logo belonged to. It was uploaded to a site called Creattica. It is a website where graphic designers can submit and showcase their work. The graphic alone conveys information, but the words below give it a little extra. I personally like to feel inspired and empowered by images. This image makes it seem as though the designer can inspire with his/her designs and can do it quickly on a computer with a few clicks.
Letterhead
For my letterhead I chose this one at You The Designer (a graphic design blog). Had I found it last week I might've used it for my business card example as well. I wish there was a closer shot of the letterhead. The monster logos are funny and grab your attention. There is also an element of surprise by the blank appearance of the folded letterhead. It makes you wonder what's inside.


2 comments:
I think the click.inspire logo is great, I think it conveys exactly what the designer was going for, simple but understandable.
I agree with Lauren. I think that's a great logo.
Post a Comment