Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Letterhead and Logo















This logo really captured my attention with its unique and creative design. It conveys clearly the business they are in and what their services are. It evokes a positive image that draws people in. It control the objects used in the logo and it all works well together.


















This letterhead captures attention with its creative design and boldness. It controls the space used with its spread of design over the top of the letter and a faint picture in the middle as a backdrop. It conveys the exact feel you want to get when going to Barnum and Bailey circus, old world and mystical. It evokes the business and pleasure aspect of Barnum and Bailey and is a really enchanting letterhead.

Photo Sites:
http://businesslogos.blog.com/

4 comments:

Stephanie Lara said...

That letterhead is very elaborate. I think it's awesome, but I would hate to make any type of error causing me to have to print my document again. Good example though!

Morgan Wallace said...

The letterhead is very elaborate, I agree! Yet I chose to show one just like it because I feel like its an attention grabber and the reader will always remember it!

melissagrance said...

I love the Property Services logo! It's simple, creative and explains what their company is about through just a logo.

Christine Armstrong said...

I really like both of these. The logo is very creative and the letter head gives the whole circus theme they work around.

Post a Comment