Gimmick: I think that this is a very creative idea, but I do not feel that many people would take the time to blow up the balloon to find out what the card said. With that said I do feel that the balloon is a good idea because it does take breathing to find out what the balloon says and it is for a Doctor that looks at asthma and breathing. Though it is a gimmick I think it is very creative and a very neat idea.
http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2009/05/100-really-creative-business-cards/
Functional: This I feel is functional because you can read what is printed very easily and it gets right to the point. I also really like this because it does look like wood and it is for a wood worker. I feel that if this was to be handed to me I would understand exactly what it was for and I would call him if i needed any type of wood work done.
http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2009/05/100-really-creative-business-cards/
Claire


3 comments:
I really like the balloons because it just keeps things fun and interesting. The wood one is really innovative because it really sells the product.
I really don't think many people would take the time to blow the balloons up and read the info on them. It's a cute idea but it's not very practical.
I really don't think many people would take the time to blow the balloons up and read the info on them. It's a cute idea but it's not very practical.
Post a Comment