Functional
http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2009/05/100-really-creative-business-cards/
I love these business cards, they really work with the field of work that I would like to go into. You also don't have to even read the print because the shape and the cut out you already know that it has to do something within the broadcasting field.
Gimmick
http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2009/05/100-really-creative-business-cards/
I think this is a really cool idea, it can be used daily by anyone so they would constantly be seeing your name. But you wouldn't really be able to just carry them around in your wallet and hand out to people you meet because it would be hard for them to carry as well.
2 comments:
I like the radio business cards. They are very clean and simple. I like that it goes a step above a regular business card with the graphics, but it's not too much.
I like the clothespin idea! But like you said, the print is just too small and the idea, while functional, doesn't exactly make sense culturally anymore. But it is a novel idea, one that could have garnered a lot of business in the early 50's and 60's.
Post a Comment